Congratulations to Brooke Key (IRONMAN) 2015 PTFG One & Done League 1 champion!
Your weekly golfer pick is considered In The Money (ITM) if he wins any money for the tournament. In other words, he makes the cut and completes the tournament, including MDF designations ("Made Cut, Didn't Finish"). There are three In The Money contests that each team is automatically eligible for:
- Longest ITM Streak From the Start Of Season - Awarded to the team with the longest ITM streak from the start of the season (i.e. the most consecutive ITM weeks starting with week #1). This is referred to as the "SOS Streak".
- Longest ITM Streak During The Season - Awarded to the team with the longest ITM streak during the season. Unlike the prior award, this streak does not have to be from start from the start of the season. It can start at any point in the season as long as the ITM weeks are consecutive. This is referred to as the "Anytime Streak".
- Most ITM Weeks - Awarded to the team with the most ITM weeks throughout the season. The ITM weeks do NOT have to be consecutive.
Each team's ITM totals are tracked automatically by the website and can be viewed on the Statistics and ITM Standings pages. In the event of a tie, the team with the highest overall season earnings wins the ITM prize. Note that if a golfer makes the cut, but later withdraws from the tournament for any reason (thus not winning any money), he does not qualify for ITM.
Other Ways To Win
- No Winner Picked Contest - Awarded to the team with the highest overall score who does not pick any tournament winners throughout the entire contest (or the fewest winners if everyone picks a winner).
- Majors Only Contest - Awarded to the team with the highest score for the 4 majors tournaments.
See the Prizes tab for the complete list of prizes awarded.
Best Ball Competition
For those who like to play multiple teams in a single PTFG league, check out our Best Ball competition. This is a bonus competition for those users playing two or more individual teams. For every two individual teams you enter, you get one free Best Ball team. The top Best Ball team for the overall season wins $100.
For more information, click on the "What is this?" question & answer link on the Best Ball Standings page. Playing two teams gives you the opportunity to start 2 different golfers each week instead of just 1. The Best Ball competition does not impact the individual team standings or prizes.
Note: The Best Ball contest is only being offered in select PTFG contests such as this one. Individual teams cannot be paired across different owners or other PTFG leagues.